Elementor Introduces the All New Elementor Library
Elementor is a free and open source drag and drop page builder for WordPress, it is getting the best response around the web as it let seamlessly build the pages in WordPress with plenty of options and user-friendly interface. we have reviewed Elementor WordPress plugin in our previous article. Here we have discussed the new Elementor Library introduced by Elementor team.
- Power Up Your WordPress Admin With Adminyo Tools
- How Secure is Your WordPress Website? Here is Free WordPress Security Checker Tool
What is Elementor Library?
Elementor Library is a collection of professional predesigned templates which can be applied to your WordPress pages. One more interesting thing is that you can save your page or section as a template so that you can use it in other websites and save your time and energy.
Elementor team is working hard to make Elementor page builder better and more user-friendly, till now it has released many features and elements such as image gallery, image carousel, testimonials, background overlay, box shadow, animations, soundcloud and social icons widgets. And this time, it has come up with the Elementor Library which surely helps designers to be more productive.
How to Use Elementor Library
Applying Elementor template to your page is quite easy, just follow the steps below-
- Update your Elementor Page Builder plugin or get the latest version of Elementor here
- Go to the page for which you want to apply template and click on “Edit with Elementor”
- Now click on the ‘Add Template’ button and choose one from available templates
You can find your saved template in “My Templates” tab. It is also possible to import or export saved templates to the different websites.
Check out the Elementor library templates.