How to Add DSLR Blur Effect to your Photos in Less Than a Minute
DSLR Blur is a catchy effect which blurs the background and adds more importance to the main object. People with DSLR camera and high quality lens can easily achieve this effect but what about those who don’t have this stuff? No issue, you can still add DSLR blur effect to your photo in a minute without any costly DSLR camera, lens or photoshop knowledge. In this article we have described about how to apply DSLR blur effect to your photos using an Android app called AfterFocus.
- 10 Best Websites to Download Free Images for Personal & Commercial Projects
- Create Awesome Featured Image for your Blog Post with SNAPPA
How to Add DSLR Blur Effect to your Photos
Here are the steps to add DSLR blur effect to photo using AfterFocus app-
- Install the AfterFocus Android to your mobile
- Open the app and select your photo for which you want add background blur effect, you can either choose from gallery or take one from camera
- Now draw the white line (first option) on the main object as shown below
- Select the background option (third option) and select the background as done in the screenshot below
- You can use the marker option to select the missing area
- Now click on the “Next” option where you can see the object with blurred background
- In this screen you can set the blur percentage and feather with the slider, you can also apply various filters to the object as well as background here.
That’s it, you have just applied DSLR blur effect to your photo in less than a minute, you can save the image to your gallery or share it with your friends directly from this app. Below we have added the video tutorial on how to use AfterFocus app made by All About Technology (credit – All About Technology).
Background Blur Effect in Web Development
DSLR blur effect or background blur is a trending effect, it highlights the object by blurring the background, you can use these images in your website to make it more interesting.